We hope you are all doing well. We wanted to share some information about maintenance work orders and also provide resources to help you get the information you need.
Maintenance Work Orders
Effective immediately, our maintenance team will only be responding to EMERGENCY work orders. This is to protect you as well as protect our maintenance team. For non-emergency work orders, if you can wait, please hold off on calling the office for now. If you do call, we will record your request and process the work order at a later time in the order in which they were received. This policy is in effect until the state of emergency has been lifted by state, county, and local officials.
Examples of Emergency Work Orders:
- Fire (call 911 first)
- Electrical or gas failure of any nature
- Any water leak or sewage backup
- No heat
- Refrigerator not working
- Range/oven not working
- Toilet stopped up
- Unsecured door
- Any threatening situation that may result in the loss of life or personal property
We understand that this is a huge inconvenience, we thank you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented time. If non-emergency work orders can be resolved via a telephone call, we will attempt to do so.
We have compiled the following websites to provide you with the best information available.
- Are you a non-filer and unsure if you will receive the Economic Impact Payment (Stimulus check)? Go here to provide the IRS with some information that may help them: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here
- The economy is not entirely on hold, some local essential businesses are in need of employees, to that end Monroe County has posted a job portal for essential business and job seekers: https://www.monroecounty.gov/news-2020-03-25-jobs-portal
- NYS Coronavirus website: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
- Monroe County Health Department website: https://www2.monroecounty.gov/health-coronavirus
- CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We appreciate your patience and cooperation while we all work to get through this safely.
Eagle Ridge Properties, LLC